Your digital certificate will display several pieces of information:
- It will be signed by the private key of the issuing CA
- Unique identifier (distinguished name) of the certificate issuer
- Period of time for which certificate is valid (validity period)
- Unique identifier (distinguished name) of the certified subject
- Public key of the certified subject
- The issuer's signature
Different certificate types may also normally contain items such as:
- Email address
- Company name
Please note that the certificate will NEVER contain or display your personal information.
The information that we collect during the application process is for our own validation
of your identity.