IdenTrust, part of HID Global, is a leading provider of digital certificates that establish the basis for trusted identity solutions recognized by financial institutions, healthcare providers, government agencies and enterprises around the world. As the only bank-developed identity authentication system in the world, IdenTrust delivers a legally and technologically interoperable environment for authenticating and using identities in more than 175 countries. With over 5.1 million certificates in active production, IdenTrust supports over 18 billion validations per year.
IdenTrust provides world-class customer support to users through the use of multiple communication channels including telephone and email. Customer and technical support is available from 5:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MST, quickly responding to an average of 9,100 requests for assistance per month.
IdenTrust systems offer incomparable system reliability, resulting in uptime for validations and issuance at 99.9% or higher.
IdenTrust provides a spectrum of digital certificates and associated services that ensure the “gold standard” for defining, issuing and managing TRUST on a global basis. When you need to transact with confidence, look to IdenTrust to provide your digital certificates!
When conducting business in the digital world, IdenTrust digital certificates can be used to protect the identity of people and devices. Applications include:
- Control access to systems, websites or applications by implementing two-factor authentication
- Protect email communications to ensure the integrity of messages and to encrypt contents to ensure privacy
- Encrypt data and documents while at rest and in transit
- Establish non-repudiation, enhanced auditability, improved processing and paper reduction when replacing traditional “wet ink” signing with digital signing
- Comply with DEA regulations when prescribing controlled substances using Electronic Prescriptions for Controlled Substances (EPCS)
- Ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data streams between devices and authenticate devices in the field
- Secure domain names and organization identities, allowing online transactions to be conducted with complete trust and confidence
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT, IdenTrust is co-located with the headquarters of the HID Global Identity and Access Management business unit. IdenTrust operations are managed via personnel located in the primary datacenter in Salt Lake City, UT. An office in London, UK provides relationship management to IdenTrust banking and financial customers located in EMEA.