In the world of electronic plan review it is crucial that an individual be able to prove their identity and the integrity of documentation that they submit. In the City of Tallahassee, this is done through the process of adding digital signatures and electronic seals to a document. Some 'City Projects' submittal documents are now required to be signed, sealed or notarized using digital signatures. For a listing of which documents must be submitted in this fashion, please refer to List of Documents that Require Digital Signatures.
- IdenTrust digital certificates are NIST Level 3 assurance for verifying your identity.
- IdenTrust digital certificates can support images of signatures or seals and instructions are included under "Related Content" on the right side of this page.
- IdenTrust digital certificates can be applied using a PDF software (purchased separately).
IdenTrust has been providing certificates to support government applications for over 10 years. Customers have provided written and verbal feedback on their high level of satisfaction based on our superb customer service.
Choosing Your Certificate
- Available to both unaffiliated (issued to a specific person) and affiliated (issued to a person who is affiliated with a specific organization).
- Require that the applicant provide proof of identity and in the case of the affiliated certificate, proof of organization affiliation.
- Offered in Basic Assurance for unaffiliated individuals and Medium Assurance for affiliated individuals.
- For your convenience, IGC Basic and Medium Assurance certificates can be purchased with or without a storage device (Smart card or USB token) according to your preference.
Simply select BUY NOW and the IdenTrust Certificate Selection Wizard will assist you in choosing a certificate that is accepted by the City of Tallahassee and will also meet your business needs.
If purchasing a large volume of certificates for your company, please contact Sales@identrust.com as further discounts may apply.
Please note: ONLY THE SUBSCRIBER OF THE CERTIFICATE SHOULD HAVE EXCLUSIVE USE - THE DIGITAL CERTIFICATE IS YOUR FORM OF IDENTIFICATION, SIMILAR TO YOUR PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE. Under the Certificate Policies governing the issuance and use of certificates offered by IdenTrust, it is our responsibility as an Authorized Certification Authority to revoke the certificate in a case of loss or disclosure of the private key (Password) to anyone other than the subscriber.