Also Known As
National Notarial Centralized Verification System (NNCVS), owned and operated by New York Notary Signing Services, has introduced a groundbreaking service created by a Notary Signing Agent for Notary Signing Agents. The NNCVS is a nationwide service enabling notaries to communicate, share information, and detect fraudulent identifications.
The NNVCS platform unifies multiple services into a single platform:
· Electronic Notarial journal
· National search
· Client or third-party verification of notarial acts
· ID verification
· Document storage, i.e., Wills and Health Proxies
· Real-time communications
· Additional resources for training courses, online manuals and tips
· Remote Online Notarization (RON) and custom CMRs
Additional information regarding monthly/annual subscriptions to the NNVCS can be found at https://centralizedverification.com
Choosing Your Certificate
All notary publics who work with NNCVS are required to have an IdenTrust IGC digital certificate which is used to digitally sign each notarized document, to encrypt and seal each document to protect against tampering, to allow individuals to authenticate themselves as a notary and to provide non-repudiation for relying parties.
- Offered in IGC Notaries | Basic Assurance | Individual Identity | Software Storage.
- Require that the applicant provide proof of identity and in the case of the affiliated certificate, proof of organization affiliation.
Simply select BUY NOW and the IdenTrust Certificate Selection Wizard will assist you in choosing a certificate that is accepted by NNCVS and will also meet your business needs.
Learn more about eNotary
- How Do I? (Backup and use my Certificate)
- Using Digital Seals
- Electronic versus Digital Signing
- Accepting Digital Signatures Created with IdenTrust IGC Certificates
- Creating a Custom Signature Appearance in Adobe® Reader 9
- Creating and Digitally Signing an Adobe® PDF Document
- How to Digitally Sign a Microsoft® Word Document
Please note: ONLY THE SUBSCRIBER OF THE CERTIFICATE SHOULD HAVE EXCLUSIVE USE - THE DIGITAL CERTIFICATE IS YOUR FORM OF IDENTIFICATION, SIMILAR TO YOUR PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE. Under the Certificate Policies governing the issuance and use of certificates offered by IdenTrust, it is our responsibility as an Authorized Certification Authority to revoke the certificate in a case of loss or disclosure of the private key (Password) to anyone other than the subscriber.