Skip to main content
FAQ Question

I lost my encryption certificate, how do I get a copy from you?

FAQ Answer

You need to contact a Key Recovery Officer (KRO) within your organization to initiate a Key Recovery request. He or she will assist you in filling out the appropriate form. After the form is submitted to IdenTrust and is approved, you will receive a copy of your recovered key in the mail. If your organization does not have a KRO, you can contact specific individuals within your organization who can submit a request to IdenTrust on behalf of your organization.  Those individuals are mentioned in the Subscribing Organization Authorization Agreement. Contact your supervisor or your HR department to find out who can request key recoveries from IdenTrust.