OnlineNotary.net is an online notary platform that allows any U.S. resident to complete notarizations using their computer, tablet or a smartphone. The entire process is completed online and takes less than 15 minutes. With over 5,000 satisfied electronic notaries, we are a leader in affordable remote notarizations in the U.S..|
Here is how our process works:
1) You upload your documents, verify your identity and connect to our commissioned and experienced notary agent.
2) Using our built-in audio/video technology, sign your documents in real-time in front of your notary agent.
3) Your notary agent will then place their seal and stamp on your document and deliver your documents to your dashboard within minutes.
OnlineNotary.net is proud to partner with IdenTrust to provide our Notary Agents with their digital certificate that is needed to perform remote notarizations.
Choosing Your Certificate
To purchase an IGC Notaries | Basic Assurance | Individual Identity | Software Storage certificate, you must provide a proof of identity. Your IGC certificate will be stored in your browser.
Click the BUY NOW button, below, to start the ordering process for your IdenTrust certificate.
Learn more about IGC Certificates
Learn more about eNotary
- How Do I Articles
- Using Digital Seals
- Electronic versus Digital Signing
- Accepting Digital Signatures Created with IdenTrust IGC Certificates
- Creating a Custom Signature Appearance in Adobe® Reader 9
- Creating and Digitally Signing an Adobe® PDF Document
- How to Digitally Sign a Microsoft® Word Document
If you are a Notary Public seeking to join our growing team, you may complete our application via https://www.onlinenotary.net/join-us/
Upon approval you can purchase your IGC Basic Unaffiliated Software certificate by selecting the BUY NOW button below.
Please note: ONLY THE SUBSCRIBER OF THE CERTIFICATE SHOULD HAVE EXCLUSIVE USE - THE DIGITAL CERTIFICATE IS YOUR FORM OF IDENTIFICATION, SIMILAR TO YOUR PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE. Under the Certificate Policies governing the issuance and use of certificates offered by IdenTrust, it is our responsibility as an Authorized Certification Authority to revoke the certificate in a case of loss or disclosure of the private key (Password) to anyone other than the subscriber.