In an effort to implement a system to streamline and modernize the State's plan review process, the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs' Division of Codes and Standards launched ePlans, a web-based electronic plan and document workflow solution that automates the plan submission, review and approval process through the use of digital files. ePlans allows all stages of the review process to be transmitted electronically via the internet, thus eliminating paper-based building and code review processes and reducing the amount of time between plan submission and final approval.
IdenTrust has provided certificate that are authorized for use with the ePlan system and for digital signing and sealing.
Choosing Your Certificate
- Available to both unaffiliated (issued to a specific person) and affiliated (issued to a person who is affiliated with a specific organization).
- Require that the applicant provide proof of identity and in the case of the affiliated certificate, proof of organization affiliation.
- Offered in Basic Assurance for unaffiliated individuals and Medium Assurance for affiliated individuals.
- For your convenience, IGC Basic and Medium Assurance certificates can be purchased with or without a storage device (Smart card or USB token) according to your preference.
Simply select BUY NOW and the IdenTrust Certificate Selection Wizard will assist you in choosing a certificate that is accepted by the ePlan Review system and will also meet your business needs.
Learn more IGC Certificates:
- IGC Basic Unaffiliated Software
- IGC Basic Unaffiliated Hardware
- IGC Medium Assurance Affiliated Software
- IGC Medium Assurance Affiliated Hardware
New Jersey Electronic Plan Review http://www.nj.gov/dca/divisions/codes/offices/ePlans.html
If purchasing a large volume of certificates for your company, please contact Sales@identrust.com as further discounts may apply.
Please note: ONLY THE SUBSCRIBER OF THE CERTIFICATE SHOULD HAVE EXCLUSIVE USE - THE DIGITAL CERTIFICATE IS YOUR FORM OF IDENTIFICATION, SIMILAR TO YOUR PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE. Under the Certificate Policies governing the issuance and use of certificates offered by IdenTrust, it is our responsibility as an Authorized Certification Authority to revoke the certificate in a case of loss or disclosure of the private key (Password) to anyone other than the subscriber.