DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time.
Today, more than 750,000 customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign services to accelerate the process of doing business and to simplify people's lives.
Also part of the Agreement Cloud is DocuSign Notary, the trusted way to remotely and electronically notarize agreements. It gives your notaries public the tools they need to securely conduct remote online transactions via an encrypted audio-visual session. Built on the eSignature platform, it allows you to send, sign and notarize agreements—all with DocuSign.
- Benefit from the sending, signing and admin eSignature experience you’re already familiar with. Use templates and apply Notary-specific tags to save time and reduce errors.
- Have greater confidence in your signers’ identities with secure identity verification and knowledge-based technologies.
- Mitigate risk with a robust audit trail for each notarial session, including a tamper-evident Certificate of Completion, audio-visual recording and electronic journal.
- Seamlessly integrate into the tools and systems you use everyday with the Notary API. Automate repeatable workflows, such as triggering a notarial session.
- Engage customer success experts to successfully deploy Notary and drive adoption across your organization. Mitigate risk with always-on support.
Choosing Your Certificate
Notary publics who work with DocuSign may be required to have an IdenTrust IGC Notaries | Basic Assurance | Individual Identity | Software Storage digital certificate in order to digitally sign each notarized document. Once a digital signature is applied, the electronic document is encrypted so that it cannot be modified; thereby protecting against digital tampering, on which relying parties can trust.
- The certificate will be stored in the certificate store on your computer.
- Requires that the applicant provide proof of identity after which the certificate will be issued.
- Applications for IGC Notaries | Basic Assurance | Individual Identity | Software Storage certificates use an automated process that usually can take up to 48 hours.
Simply select "BUY NOW " and the IdenTrust Certificate Selection Wizard will assist you in choosing the certificate that is accepted by DocuSign to meet your business needs.
Learn more about IGC Certificates
Learn more about eNotary
- How Do I Articles
- Using Digital Seals
- Electronic versus Digital Signing
- Accepting Digital Signatures Created with IdenTrust IGC Certificates
- Creating a Custom Signature Appearance in Adobe® Reader 9
- Creating and Digitally Signing an Adobe® PDF Document
- How to Digitally Sign a Microsoft® Word Document
To learn more about DocuSign Notary, please visit https://www.docusign.com/products/notary