Clear Sign Powered by Amrock is a secure cutting edge digital mortgage closing platform. Unlike other digital platforms that have been modified for the mortgage industry, Clear Sign was created from the ground-up by FinTech experts for the real estate industry and accommodates a multitude of signing types (Hybrid, In-Person, and Remote Online Notarization).
Developed with security, flexibility and efficiency in mind, the Clear Sign platform:
- Works with lenders’ or title companies’ existing notary partners.
- Incorporates multiple layers of security, enabling notaries to make smart decisions before the closing begins and producing an audit trail afterwards.
- Increases satisfaction by providing the tools, technology and communication channels needed for a seamless transaction.
Clear Sign and IdenTrust have partnered to offer a digital certificate (signature) that you can use for digital closings and other electronic notarizations. The X509 Certificate can be purchased from IdenTrust.
- Please note that certifications uploaded to Clear Sign must be in .PFX or .P12 format.
Choosing Your Certificate
A notary public is required to have and use an identity-based digital certificate to digitally sign and seal each notarized document. Once a digital signature is applied, the electronic document is encrypted so that it cannot be modified; thereby protecting against digital tampering and creating a non-repudiable legally binding document, in which relying parties can trust. Simply select "BUY NOW" and the IdenTrust Certificate Selection Wizard will assist you in choosing a certificate that is accepted by Clear Sign to meet your business needs. Your digital certificate can also be used to secure your email communications through digital signing and encryption.
Applications for IGC Notaries | Basic Assurance | Individual Identity | Software Storage certificates use an automated process that usually takes 24-48 hours. Your IGC Notaries | Basic Assurance | Individual Identity | Software Storage certificate is accepted for public use.
Learn more about IGC Certificates
Learn more about eNotary
- How Do I Articles
- Using Digital Seals
- Electronic versus Digital Signing
- Accepting Digital Signatures Created with IdenTrust IGC Certificates
- Creating a Custom Signature Appearance in Adobe® Reader 9
- Creating and Digitally Signing an Adobe® PDF Document
- How to Digitally Sign a Microsoft® Word Document
If you have questions or would like to learn more about us, send an email to [email protected] or visit https://www.amrock.com/applications-and-services/clear-sign.