HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION HELD BY IDENTRUST
- If you:
- Are a citizen or resident of a European Union Member State, and
- You have a digital certificate issued by IdenTrust, and
- You applied for that certificate on the IdenTrust website;
- If you obtained your certificate through your bank or organization and submitted your Personal Information to them, you must contact them to obtain your data.
- If you did not complete an application through IdenTrust for a certificate, we do not have your Personal Information. Only when you complete a certificate application and click "submit" is your information saved.
To obtain a record of your Personal Information held by IdenTrust, please send an email to email@example.com, and put "SAR" in the subject line (without the quotation marks). In your email, you must include the following information:
- Your first and last name as it appears on your certificate
- Your email address as it appears on your certificate
- The European Union Member State you reside in or are a citizen of
The following information will also be helpful. Please submit as much as you can:
- Application ID number
- Account number
- Certificate serial number
- Certificate "fingerprint" or "thumbprint" number
To ensure that someone else's Personal Information is not sent to you by mistake, we may contact you for additional information.
We will provide the information we have within 30 days of receiving your request. If for any reason we are unable to do so, we will notify you within 30 days of the reason for the delay.