Providing multiple authentication options
Layered and Out-of-Band Authentication
IdenTrust, a part of HID Global, works closely with HID to ensure that financial institutions have access to a variety of online and mobile banking security options. In addition to secure identity-based digital certificates for two-factor authentication offered by IdenTrust, HID offers layered and out-of-band authentication options.
The most popular option for secure online banking is HID ApproveTM. HID Approve is a next-generation two-factor authentication solution that combines the security of public key-based cryptography with the convenience of mobile push notifications. HID Approve delivers a simple and secure way for users to authenticate and verify their transactions.
HID Approve provides:
- Trusted Identity – Assurance that the person taking the digital access, like accessing a VPN or verifying a withdrawal, is the person authorized to do so
- Seamless Experience – The user interface is simple, intuitive and powerful
- Flexible Policy Customization – Fine grained security policies enable organizations to strike the appropriate balance between security and usability
- Easy Rebranding – Organizations can easily brand the icon and interface with their own logo and color schemes
- Robust Security – Security best practices, backed by third-party penetration tests and independent audit reviews, with runtime application self-protection
Visit HID Global to view an HID Approve video or access a product datasheet.
Learn more about layered and out-of-band authentication solutions offered by HID Global.