Providing flexible service options
IdenTrust offers two deployment models to meet your business needs:
The self-service model allows companies with small to medium-sized server farms to purchase device certificates individually from the IdenTrust website. Vouchers can also be purchased to aid in the management of acquiring certificates. This model is best suited to organizations with one (1) to fifty (50) devices.
To purchase an IGC device certificate, simply select BUY NOW and use our Certificate Selection Wizard to complete your transaction.
This model allows companies with a large volume operation and/or those with a desire to manage the certificate provisioning process directly to use a SaaS platform and is offered on a scalable “all you can use” basis. This model is best suited to organizations with hundreds to thousands of devices.
This service uses the IdenTrust web-based Trust SourceTM platform that offers multiple configurable modules deployed in the enterprise environment to issue and manage all lifecycle events for TLS/SSL certificates.
The Trust Source platform includes:
- Web-based registration pages
- Web-based retrieval pages
- Certificate Management Center (CMC) which is a web-based portal that allows certificate holders and device sponsors to manage their certificates, including renewal, replacement and revocation
- LRA Central which is a web-based tool used by authorized employees to approve certificates and manage certificate lifecycle events
- Certificate validation through a Certificate Revocation List (CRL) and/or Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP)
Regardless of your business needs, IdenTrust has the tools and services to formulate your TLS/SSL solution.
If you are a larger organization and wish to explore options for deploying our Software-as-a-Service platform for total provisioning and management of TLS/SSL certificates, please contact us via email at [email protected] or call 1 (888) 882-1104 for more information.