What happens after I submit my application for the certificate?
Once you hit 'submit', there are a few things that you need to do before IdenTrust can process the application.
- Please verify your email. An email from Helpdesk@IdenTrust.com will be sent to the email address you listed in your application asking you to verify your email address. This email contains a unique verification code which you will use in addition to your account password to verify the email address. This verification is only done electronically. Please check your inbox, junk and spam folders to locate the email.
- Complete your forms packet. You were directed to print a copy of the forms packet at the end of your online registration. Complete both the Part 1 and Part 2 forms, following the instructions listed on the 2nd page of the packet. Send the completed form to:
5225 Wiley Post Way, Ste 450
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
If you no longer have that packet available, you can find the appropriate packet here.
- Once IdenTrust receives the forms packet, it will be reviewed and authenticated for accuracy. IdenTrust will validate your association with the organization listed on your application, and will verify the details included on the application as well as on the forms. You have applied for a legal form of ID, so this process may take 3-5 business days.
- After these steps have been completed, your certificate request will be approved. An activation kit will be sent to you, including the approval letter and any applicable hardware ordered. Unless you requested expediting shipping during the online registration, the kit will be sent via standard mail for letters, and FedEx Ground for hardware orders. Please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- Upon receiving the activation kit, please follow the steps outlined in the approval letter to retrieve the certificate.
|Article number: A2606
Last Modified: October 7, 2016
FEDERAL AGENCY PROGRAMS
STATE AGENCY PROGRAMS