Skip to main content

IdenTrust offers multiple certificate types to secure your email: 

  • Use TrustID certificates if you only need public trust
  • Use TrustID Business Affiliated Certificates or ECA Foreign certificates if you are an individual living in an approved country outside of the U.S.
  • Use Trust ID S/MIME certificates if you wish only to confirm that your email address has been validated (does not confirm not your identity)  
  • Use IGC certificates if you need to interact with the government
  • Use DOD ECA certificates if you also interact with the Department of Defense

To assist us in identifying the most suitable certificate to meet your needs, please choose your usage preferences, then select NEXT.

Email Signing & Encryption

certificate usage type

Use the Certificate Management Center to renew an existing certificate       LOG IN